Having the right ecommerce website builder by your side can make wonders for your business! Here are the best website builders you may consider in 2018!
You can spend a lot of time and money for building and design an ecommerce site. You have another option – you can spend only a few minutes and get to know ecommerce website builders better. The ecommerce website builders help you create the same online store for 30 minutes and will cost you a few hundreds of dollars per year or will cost you nothing at all. So, what is going to be? Are you going to hire an expensive web developer or designer to build your website from scratch and charge you a few thousands of dollars or are you going to give the ecommerce website builder tools a chance?
How does an ecommerce site differentiate from a general site?
Well, the key points of differences between ecommerce specific websites and general sites come from the resource demands of the latter. In order to help you understand, we are going to present you some of the most important differences between an ecommerce site and a general website:
- More bandwidth – The ecommerce site seeks higher bandwidth windows when compared to general websites. This is because you can’t really afford to let the site go down when you have potential buyers looking to purchase a certain product from your store.
- Importing data – The ecommerce sites need the facility of importing data in specific formats from previous files.
- Shopping cart – If you are familiar even a little bit with ecommerce websites, you will know that a shopping cart is what completes the checkout process in the online store and utilized other features and tools to let visitors buy products online. The shopping cart is the life and soul of the online store.
- Extensive marketing options – If you want to make your online business grow, you need to take advantage of tools such as coupons management, newsletters, online campaign management, and etc.
- Powerful and extensive customer support system – Having a “Contact Us” page is just not enough with an online store. Instead, you need a bucket of proper customer support features and tools, for example, email ticketing system, free telephonic support, live chat, and etc.
Before choosing a certain ecommerce website builder, there are some things you need to consider. You need to ask yourself some important questions:
- What are you planning to sell exactly? By answering this question you can narrow down the choice to a few ecommerce website builders and consider those that would be suitable for the type of products you intend to sell.
- Are there any data import limitations or requirements? If you have to do a lot of data entry by yourself at the initial phase of the online store development is really not the best start. So, before you choose an ecommerce website builder, make sure to check these options, especially if you have a lot of digital data and details that would need to be imported.